Advertisement No . 8 - 023/NIH/Cont - Teachers/2015
INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF FACULTY ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS
The National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata, An Autonomous Organisation under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India invites application from interested candidates, in the prescribed proforma, for filling up teaching Posts purely on contract basis for a period of one year or till the vacancies are filled up on regular basis whichever is earlier.
Last date for submission of application form is 31 st August 2015.
Date of Interview shall be notified in due course.
Reader in Repertory-4 ,Organon of Medicine-3, Paediatrics-1, Practice of Medicine-1, Materia Medica-1
1. Postgraduate Degree in Homoeopathy in the Concerned Subject, included in the 2 nd Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act. 1973.
2. 5 - years as Sr. Lecturer/Lecturer or Asst. Professor in the concerned subject or 10 years combined experience in teaching the concerned subject as Assistant Professor/Lecturer.
1. Postgraduate Medical Degree in the Concerned Subject recognized by the Indian Medical Council Act.
2. 4 - years teaching experience in the subject concerned as Asst. Professor/Lecturer in a Degree level Medical College.
Desirable Qualification: Qualification included in the 3 rd Schedule of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act. 1973. `
Remuneration: 40,000/ -
Lecturer in Organon of Medicine 01 Paediatrics 01 Repertory 01
1. Postgraduate Degree in Homoeopathy in the concerned subject included in the 2 nd Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act. 1973.
1. Publication and experience in research
2. Working knowledge of Computer.
Remuneration` 30,000/ -
1. Preference will be given to persons having eligibility to be Guide as per Central Council of Homoeopathy Regulations.
2. Persons in the Teaching profession of Homoeopathy or in allied subjects as the case may be/ Retired (age below 65 - years)/In - Service, possessing requisite qualifications mentioned above against each of the category is eligible for appearing the interview as per schedule.
3. In - service candidates are required to apply through proper channel.
4. The selected candidate will have no claim for regularisation or any preference shall be given while filling up the Posts on regular basis. The service shall be terminated on completion of the terms as indicated above.
5. The candidate must submit self - attested photocopies of the documents/testimonials pertaining to their Educational Qualification and Experience along with their application form. The Original documents are to be submitted on the Interview date.
6. The Date of interview shall be notified in due course.
7. No. TA/DA shall be paid for the attending Interview.
8. In the event of selection, the candidate must have to join on the specified date as intimated to him, failing which next candidate shall be given the offer of appointment.
9. Director, NIH reserves the right to modify the number of vacancies and selection or non selection of any candidate and to cancel or modify the notification without assigning any reason or communication to any candidate.