homeopathic dispensaries in Kerala. (municipalities/panchayaths). G.O.(MS) N0. 373/2013/H&FWD
The concerned local bodies will provide the basic infrastructure. The chef minister Shri. Oomen Chandi had earlier briefed the approval in the cabinet meeting couple of days back.
The GO has been given below mentioning the name of the dispensaries.
The government is also pleased to provide sanction in 200 post which includes 4 post in each dispensary(1 medical officer, 1 pharmacist, one attender, and 1 part time sweeper)
This order has helped all the candidates present in the main List of PSC to get a government job.Some of the candidates from the supplementary list also gets a chance by this order.Currently there are 30 MEDICAL Hospital Superintendent ,126 Chief Medical Officer ;453 Medical Officer; 2 Paramedical Nursing Superintendent;98 Nurse; 466 Pharmacist ;14 Lab Technician; 14 Lab Attender ;84 Others Nursing Assistant;339Attender in the government sector
- Now there are 611 dispensaries, 13 district hospitals and 17 taluk hospitals in the state.
- 325 Homoeopathic dispensaries were started under NRHM Scheme.
- 29 SCP Dispensaries in Scheduled caste Dominant areas
- A separate Directorate of Homoeopathy was formed in 1973 first time in India.
- Now we have a deputy director and 14 DMO (Homoeo).
- There are 13 dispensaries and one hospital under the E.S.I. scheme.
- Two municipalities and two corporations in the State are having their own Homoeopathic dispensaries.