Advertisement No . 11/2013
Prescribed Last Date (Online Recruitment Application):- 29-08-2013
Vacancies and Departments
Lecturer (Community Medicine)-2
Lecturer (Homeopathic Materia Medica)-1
Lecturer (Homeopathic Pharmacy)-1
Lecturer (Organon of Medicine)-2
Lecturer (Practice of Medicine)-1
|Pay Scale||PAY SCALE Rs. 15,600-39,100 ( PB-3) plus Rs. 5400 (Grade Pay) plus NPA as per rules (Total emoluments excluding T.A. HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs. 47,250/- p.m. approximately (BP plus GP plus NPA) plus DA @72% of ( BP plus GP)|
|Age||Not exceeding 35 years as on normal closing date. Relaxable for
regularly appointed Central /UT Govt. servants upto five years as per
the instruction issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
|Essential Qualificaiton (s)||A. EDUCATIONAL
A. Post Graduate qualification in Homeopathy or Degree in Homeopathy with four years of professional experience. The qualification shall be the one included in Second Schedule of Homeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.OR
B. Post Graduate Medical Degree in concerned subject recognized by the Medical Council of India with four years professional experience out of which two years as Resident Medical Officer in a Hospital recognized by Medical Council of India/Central Council of Homeopathy
|Desirable Qualificaiton (s)||
-To undertake teaching, conduct practical and clinical which
include preparation of the lessons, assessment and evaluation.
- To supervise the functioning and undertaking developing activities of the department.
- To conduct periodic examination, tutorials , organizing group discussions, seminars, symposia, quizzes etc.
- To perform patient care duties in OPD and IPD attached with the institution.
- To carry out the administrative and research work of the institution.
- To assist Assistant Professor in the overall development of the department.
- The Principal/Directorate may assign any duty from time to time.
|Other Details||Delhi Health Service (Teaching cadre of Homeopathy) Central Civil
Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, The posts are
|Persons appointed to the service shall not be allowed private
practice of any kind whatsoever including any consultation and