The written exams for the contract appointment posts of Medical Officer (Ayurveda, Homoeo), advertised by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) on June 1, 2012, and that of PRO/Liaison Officer, advertised on July 20, will be held at various centres on February 24.
Applicants who have not received their hall tickets should get in touch with the NRHM office on phone numbers 0471 2301181, 2307284. The exam centres allotted to each applicant and the roll numbers are available on the website www.arogyakeralam.gov.in Applicants whose hall tickets have not been attested will not be allowed entry into the exam halls, the NRHM Director has informed.
Admit card: http://www.arogyakeralam.gov.in/docs/career/2012/AYUSH/nrhm%20admit%20card%20mo.pdf
NRHM Objectives :
- Reduction in Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) and Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR)
- Universal access to public health services such as Women’s health, child health, water, sanitation & hygiene, immunization, and Nutrition.
- Prevention and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases, including locally endemic diseases
- Access to integrated comprehensive primary healthcare
- Population stabilization, gender and demographic balance
- Revitalize local health traditions and mainstream AYUSH
- Promotion of healthy life styles