CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN HOMOEOPATHY (An Autonomous Body ol Dept. of AYUSH,Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of lndia)
The Council invites applications for the post of Assistant Director (Homoeopathy). The post is reserved for Scheduled Caste category. The last date for receipt of applications is 8th September,2014.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 01 (one) post of Assistant I)irector (Homoeopathy) under the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy. Qualifications and other eligibility conditions are given below
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (HOMOEOPATHD 0l (One) Post [Group A-1] (Reserved tbr SC)
Pay Band: PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6.6001
Age: Maximum 50 years and below as on 1st January of the recruitment year. (Relaxable for Non-CCRH Govt. servants as per Govt. of lndia (DoPT) orders. No age bar for the employees of CCRH).
Educational Qualification : ESSENTIAL:
I . Degree in Homoeopathy from Board/Council/University included in the a recognized Statutory Second Schedule to Homoeopathy
2.,8 years experience after obtaining degree/diploma out or which 06 (six) years experience should be in research/teaching in a recognized institution/College/University.
3. Enrolnent on the Central Register of CCH or State Register ol Homoeopathy.
4. Proliciency in English & Hindi.
l. M.D. in Homoeopathy from a recognized Statutory Board/Council/University included in the Second Schedule to Homoeopathy Central Council Act. 1973.
2. 05 (five) years professional experience after obtaining degree in Homoeopathy Medicine out of which 03 (three) years experience should be in Research,/Teaching in a recognized Institution/College/University,.
3. Enrohnerrt on the Central Register of CCH or State Register of Homoeopathy.
4. Proficiency in English & Hindi