homoeopathy has arranged a “Computer Training Programme” at IMG (Institute of management in Government) Regional Centre at Kakkanad Kochi. Newly appointed doctors and doctors not trained in computers were selected for the training. Doctors from various districts from Ernakulam, Idukki, Palakad and Thrissur attended the training program. The Training was given by Shri Sreekumar the programmer at IMG.
The Institute of Management in Government, Thiruvananthapuram was established as an autonomous body under the auspices of the Government of Kerala in 1981 with the objective of developing managerial skills, organizational abilities, leadership qualities and decision making skills among different categories of employees of Government, Private and Public sector.
• Apex Training Institute for the State of Kerala.
• Convener of the State Training Council with a mandate to coordinate, network and standardize training functions.
• Monitor and supervise the delivery of various training Institutes under the State Government.
• Offers a variety of quality and need based training programmes for Civil Service Personnel at the State and National Level
• Undertakes research and consultancy assignments with social orientation and commitment.
• Has linkages with national and international organizations including WHO, UNICEF, USAID, UNIDO, UNDP, RNE, ADB and major Universities in research, training and consultancy.
• Provides advisory functions for streamlining administration by undertaking policy research and studies.
• Offers quality management and functional programmes for middle level and senior level functionaries (including All India Services)
• Offers various training programmes targeted at different levels and for an array of Departments, Public Sector Undertakings and Local Self Governments on IT enabled governance.
• Has a reputed track record for client orientation in providing hand-holding support for Government Departments in post training and post consultancy scenario
• With Thiruvananthapuram as its Head Quarters, IMG has two Regional Centres at Kochi and Kozhikode