State health Resource centre Chhattisgarh invite application for making a health team for schools in 146 Blocks of the state under NRHM for Rashtriya Bal Sastya Karyakram (RBSK).The requirements are for doctors(male/female) , pharmacist and ANM nurses.
Homoeopathic doctors 131 male and 131 female ( for reservation see adv)
Qualification: BHMS; with permanent registration
Date of advertisement : 4 Jan 2014
Online application: from 6 Jan 2104 to 14 Jan 2014 12midnight
Date of counseling: 16 -17 Jan 2014
The State Health Resource Centre, Chattisgarh is an autonomous organization which was designed as an “additional technical capacity to the Department of Health & Family Welfare Chhattisgarh”. Its main role is to provide support in the process of health sector reforms.
- This includes support in: Policy Planning and Strategic Thinking
- Capacity Development
- Development of Innovative and Adaptive Programme Desings
- Community Based Health Programmes
- Conducting Health System Research
- Assisting the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Chhattisgarh to implement innovative strategies